Tutu Bead 2 Story Foyer Chandelier Black White
The Tutu Bead two story foyer chandelier is inspired by Xibelani skirts worn by Xitsonga women during cultural celebrations. The 2 story foyer chandelier design won the Most Beautiful Object in South Africa award in 2018. Zulu artisans ethically handcraft the lighting using locally sourced materials, resulting in an intricately beaded peplum top with a yarn skirted bottom. This 2 story foyer chandelier works well when installed as entryway lighting. It arrives ready to hang in an entrance space with an adjustable cord and ceiling cup. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H28'' x W28''
- Material: Mild steel, yarn and draw cord
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
- Additional Information: Includes ceiling cup and fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required.
Wipe with damp cloth
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order.