Tutu Bead Pink Blue Hallway Ceiling Light
The Tutu Bead Pink Blue Hallway Ceiling Lights is inspired by Xibelani skirts worn by Xitsonga women of Africa. The design of the hallway ceiling lights won the Most Beautiful Object in South Africa, awarded to the design team in 2018. Ethically handcrafted by acclaimed Zulu artisans using locally sourced materials, the top of the light has a multicolor beaded peplum pendant that rests on a pleated woven shade skirt that creates texture and dimension. The Tutu light accents a hall, foyer or living room. This fancy ceiling light arrives ready to hang with an adjustable cord. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H28'' x W28''
- Material: Mild steel, yarn and draw cord
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
- Additional Information: Includes ceiling cup and fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required.
Wipe with damp cloth
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order.