80 Knot Silk Wool Grenada Teal Brown Area Rug
This teal and brown area rug is named after the Caribbean country of Grenada, the southernmost island in the Antilles archipelago. Its contemporary design is reminiscent of lily pads floating on a serene pond. This teal and brown area rug is luxuriously hand knotted with 80 knots per square inch from Tibetan wool and bamboo silk. This home, office or restaurant flooring rug is available in multiple sizes. Custom sizes also available please send your inquiry on the contact form below.
- Handmade in Nepal
- Measurements: H5' x W8'
- Material: Tibetan Wool & Bamboo Silk
- Additional Information: Each carpet is MADE TO ORDER. We highly recommend ordering a sample before proceeding with the larger area rug. All sales are final.
Professional cleaning only
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 8 to 12 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order. Final sale