Naka White Hallway Light Fixture
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Illuminate your hallway with the stunning Naka White Hallway Light fixture, inspired by centuries-old beadwork traditions of Southern Africa. This unique hallway light fixture is designed in Brooklyn, New York, and handcrafted by master beadsmiths from Zimbabwe. The cylindrical shape is structured by fine white glass beads intricately beaded over a wire frame, creating a one-of-a-kind statement piece that adds a touch of modern boho elegance to any space. This pendant lighting is perfect for an entryway, hall entry or hallway and comes with an adjustable cord to fit a variety of ceiling heights. Add a touch of sophistication to your home with these beaded hallway light fixtures. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H14'' x W8'' x D8''
- Material: Glass beads and metal frame
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
- Additional Information: Includes 4.7" brass ceiling cup and 5ft fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required. Cord can be shortened.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.