Naka White Boho Pendant Light
The Naka White Boho Pendant Light fixture is inspired by centuries-old beadwork traditions of Southern Africa. The boho hanging lights are designed in Brooklyn, New York and handcrafted by master beadsmiths from Zimbabwe. The light fixtures are structured by fine glass beads that are intricately beaded over a wire frame, creating a unique cylindrical shape with rounded edges. The ceiling light comes with an adjustable cord to fit a variety of ceiling heights. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H14'' x W8'' x D8''
- Material: Glass beads and metal frame
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
- Additional Information: Includes 4.7" brass ceiling cup and 5ft fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required. Cord can be shortened.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.