Naka Turquoise Pendant Light
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Naka Turquoise Pendant Light is inspired by centuries-old beadworking traditions of Southern Africa. The turquoise light is an ideal lighting fixture for a living room or dining room. The light fixtures are designed in Brooklyn, New York and handcrafted by master beadsmiths from Zimbabwe. Fine glass beads in teal blue are intricately woven together over a wire frame to create the slim, cylinder shape of the shade. Each fixture comes with an adjustable cord to fit a variety of ceiling heights. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H14'' x W8'' x D8''
- Material: Glass beads and metal frame
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
- Additional Information: Includes 4.7" brass ceiling cup and 5ft fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required. Cord can be shortened.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.