Woven Ring Globe Ceiling Light
Introducing our unique Globe Ceiling Light, a true masterpiece in lighting design. This high-end minimalist light fixture is inspired by Ndebele African design jewelry. Ethically handcrafted by skilled artisans in Cape Town with wooden rings and colored wax cord rope, this globe light fixture can be installed to suspend from a range of ceiling heights. The attention to detail and care put into each pendant light is apparent, making it a truly special addition to any space.
What sets this light fixture apart is its ability to hold a unique shape at multiple angles. The layers fit together seamlessly, creating a beautiful and intricate design that is sure to impress. And when it's time to ship, the globe pendant lighting fixtures can be flat packed with ease, making it a convenient choice for those who value sustainable home lighting. The hanging globe light is perfect for small spaces or as a set of three above a kitchen island. It's also a great addition to bedrooms, hallways, or any space where you want to create a unique atmosphere. As a 54kibo exclusive, you won't find this stunning woven wood and wax cord light fixture anywhere else. Choose from a white or gray option to suit your decor needs.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H15'' x W15''
- Material: Natural birch wood; color wax cord
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
- Additional Information: Includes 4" white ceiling cup and 5ft fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required. Cord can be shortened.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.