Gray Ring Globe Ceiling Light
The Gray Ring Globe Ceiling Light is inspired by beaded necklace jewelry worn for centuries by Ndebele women in South Africa. The globe ceiling light fixture is designed and ethically handcrafted in Cape Town. The fixture is made of minimalist style nesting wood rings that are embellished with woven wax cord. Fits well in small spaces or hanging in sets of three above a kitchen island. Choose from different colorways. One bulb suspends from the center. Each globe ceiling light arrives with an adjustable cord to fit a variety of ceiling heights. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H15'' x W15''
- Material: Natural birch wood; color wax cord
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
- Additional Information: Includes 4" white ceiling cup and 5ft fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required. Cord can be shortened.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.