Obelisk Woven Cotton Rugs
The Obelisk flatweave cotton rug layers 1920-30s art deco iterations of original pharaonic forms found in ancient Egypt. Handwoven by master artisans in Fowwa, Egypt, using kilim weaving skills that have been passed down for centuries. The Obelisk flatweave cotton rug is soft to the touch and a great addition to flooring in a bedroom, living space, or meditation room. The geometric design is complete with colorful tassels on the top and bottom which help to bring life to modern spaces. Available in multiple sizes and washable.
- Handmade in EGYPT
- Measurements: H3' x W5'
- Material: Egyptian cotton
- Additional Information: For Indoor use. Thin handmade kilim flatwoven on a cotton loom
Handwash cold with non-bleach detergent
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 3 to 4 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.