Rhombus Black White Nursery Decor
The Rhombus beaded nursery wall decor is handmade in Tanzania in partnership with Maasai women beaders. This contemporary wall art is designed in a minimalist white and black geometric pattern with a playful fringe that creates movement and dimension. The small black and white fine glass beads are hand beaded using age-old Maasai beading techniques. A customer favorite, the nursery wall decor makes for a unique and neutral baby shower gift.
- Handmade in Tanzania
- Measurements: H12'' x W6''
- Material: Glass beaded panel woven together with recycled grain sacks onto a wooden dowl.
- Additional Information: Glass beads from Czech Republic. Purchased by the Maasai from Arab traders starting in the 19th Century.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.