Turquoise Wool Boho Tapestry
The Turquoise Afro boho tapestry is inspired by decorative tapestries often displayed in homes in South Africa. This wall decor accent is designed in Brooklyn, New York, and expertly woven by hand using a variety of weaving techniques by a mother and daughter run studio in Cape Town, South Africa. The tapesty’s wool is ethically sourced and dyed with non-toxic, natural dyes. Hang this modern Afro boho tapestry above a bed of couch to create a captivating backdrop. Requires a hanging rod.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H42'' x W18''
- Material: Wool
- Additional Information: Hanging rod not included.
Spot clean. Dry clean if needed.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.