Gazelle Limoges Appetizer Plates Set
The Gazelle Limoges Appetizer Plates Set is a high-quality porcelain gift designed in Senegal. The small appetizer plates are inspired by the graceful Gazelle, an antelope that is common in Senegal and most of West and East Africa. Each hors-d'ouevres plate has a radial striped pattern and a thin orange rim. Perfect for an appetizer, snack or dessert, the 8 inch plates comes in a set of two or four.
- Handmade in France
- Measurements: H8'' x W8''
- Material: Limoges porcelain
- Additional Information: Designed in Dakar and made in Limoges, France. Silk printed on a coupe shape.
Dishwasher safe at 60C max. NOT microwave safe.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 6 to 8 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order.