Ndebele Woven Green Pendant Light
The Ndebele Woven Green Pendant Light is inspired by Ndebele African design jewelry. The green pendant lighting is designed and hand crafted in South Africa from carved wood rings that are wrapped in color wax cord. The green lamp light fixture has a unique pattern when its nesting rings are positioned to hold shape at a variety of angles. Refresh the look of a living room, foyer or kitchen by hanging this photographic light fixture from the ceiling. Consider hanging multiple green lamp fixtures above a kitchen island for a uniformed look. As seen in Forbes Magazine. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H24'' x W24''
- Material: Natural birch wood stained black; aluminum ceiling cup and color wax cord
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended.
- Additional Information: Includes 4" black ceiling cup and 5ft fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required. Cord can be shortened. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 6 to 8 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.