Nguka Unique Dinnerware Sets - Plate, Salad Plate, Bowl
The Nguka Unique Dinnerware Sets - Plate, Salad Plate, Bowl is an artistic tribute to Senegalese women and women’s portraiture. The 12 piece dinnerware set is silk printed on a coupe shape with pure gold gilding. The unique dinnerware is made from Limoges porcelain, a material that is world renown for its quality and translucency. Dinnerware sets for 12 come with dinner plates, salad dishes and bowls to accommodate service for 2 or 4. The dinnerware set for 12 was featured on The Good Trade.
- Handmade in France
- Measurements: 11"(27cm) Dinner Plate, 8"(21cm) Salad Plate, 7.5"(19cm) Bowls
- Material: Limoges porcelain
- Additional Information: Designed in Dakar and made in Limoges, France. A tribute to traditional Senegalese women, the Nguka collection is silk printed on a coupe shape and gold gilded.
Handwash preferred given precious gold gilded pieces. However porcelain can still be washed in dishwasher at 60C max. NOT microwave safe. Storage: place paper towels between plates to avoid scratches
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 6 to 8 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order. Final sale