Woven Marigold Rope Pendant Light
The Woven Marigold Rope Pendant Light is inspired by necklace jewelry worn by Ndebele women in South Africa. The rope ceiling lights are designed and handcrafted in Cape Town, made with adjustable wooden rings that hold shape at a variety of angles. The Woven Marigold Rope Pendant light fixture can be installed to suspend from a variety of ceiling heights, popular in an entryway or over a kitchen table or island. When aligned, its layers lay flat to be packed and easily moved, stored or shipped, making this hanging lighting an excellent choice for sustainable home decor. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H20'' x W20''. Click here for larger 30" version
- Material: Stained birch wood stained black; aluminum ceiling cup and color wax cord
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended.
- Additional Information: Includes 4" black ceiling cup and 5ft fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required. Cord can be shortened. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.