BWM Tan Throw Pillows
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Black woman magic Tan Throw Pillows are designed and made in Haiti from 100% cotton. The pattern of the tan throw pillow portraits Black women throughout the course of time, from the 1500s to present day. The fabric on the tan throw pillows includes: Iyoba Idia, Benin, 1500s; Henriette Saint-Marc, St Dominque, 1700s; Sanite Blair, Haiti, 1804; Kathleen Cleaver, USA, 1970 and Ti Cherie, Haiti, 1804. Insert included with the tan throw pillows.
- Handmade in Haiti
- Measurements: H12'' x W15''
- Material: Cover: 100% cotton
- Additional Information: Includes insert. Designed and made in Haiti. Fabric printed in England. Quality of art and print guaranteed.
Dry clean or hand wash with cold water.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.