Tutu Red Skirt Large Ceiling Light
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Tutu Red Skirt Large Ceiling Light fixture is inspired by Xibelani skirts worn by Xitsonga women during cultural celebrations in Africa. This light fixture is ethically hand crafted in South Africa by acclaimed Zulu artisans who are custodians of Zulu craft. The result, whimsical yet functional lighting fixtures that spark conversation due to their composition and color. The Tutu large ceiling light is a work of art that is installed in the permanent collection at Paris’ Musée des Arts Decoratifs in the Louvre in Paris. The Tutu arrives ready to install from a variety of ceiling heights with an adjustable cord. A 54kibo exclusive.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H28'' x W28''
- Material: Mild steel, yarn and draw cord
- Technical Information: For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. One bulb required. Bulb not included.
- Additional Information: Includes ceiling cup and fabric cord with adjustable hanging height. Hardwired. Professional Install Required.
Wipe with damp cloth
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order.