Makeda Black Framed Art
The Makeda black art print depicts the legendary and mysterious Queen of Sheba whose beauty famously attracted the attention of King Solomon thousands of years ago in Ethiopia. The artist uses jewel tones to accent this portrait which is then printed on archival Hahnemuhle photo rag bright white paper. The limited edition Makeda black art print is signed and numbered with a certificate of authenticity. Select frame option above. Featured in Domino Magazine.
- Handmade in U.S.A
- Measurements: H14'' x W11''
- Material: Art Print on archival Hahnemuhle photo rag paper
- Additional Information:
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 1 to 3 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.