Naka Green Round Beaded Mirror
The Naka round beaded mirror is inspired by centuries-old beadwork traditions of Southern Africa. Named after the brightest star in the southern hemisphere, this contemporary mirror on the wall is whimsical and useful in a bathroom or bedroom, including a kids’ nursery.
The round beaded mirror is designed in Brooklyn, NY and beaded from fine glass beads by Zimbabwean master beadsmiths. The mirror is backed by a metal frame, and comes with an insert point for easy hanging. Every aspect of this mirror on the wall has been carefully crafted to capture the essence of these centuries-old techniques, resulting in a contemporary and elegant masterpiece.
- Our African Wall Mirrors are Handmade in South Africa.
- Measurements: H20'' x W20'' x D1''
- Material: Mirror, glass beads and metal frame.
- Additional Information: For Indoor Use. Outer ring is 20" Diameter, mirror diameter is 16". Pair it with Naka Green Beaded Light Fixture. Natural Wood Wall Mirror in Black Cord also available.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.