3 Xhosa Women Large Wall Tapestry
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Three Xhosa Women Bohemian tapestry depicts three multi-generational Xhosa women who are moving between two points while dressed in traditional outfits including statement headdresses. The tapestry is expertly hand woven, by women in the mountain Kingdom of Lesotho, using mohair that is sustainably sourced from Lesotho’s large herd of goats. Hang this bohemian tapestry on a large wall in any living space and let its beauty inspire you. Tapestry requires a hanging rod.
- Handmade in Lesotho
- Measurements: H52'' x W40''
- Material: Mohair wool
- Additional Information: Hanging rod not included.
Spot clean. Dry clean if needed.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.