Wool Fringe Cream Rug
The White Fringe hand woven rug explores differences in textures with rows of white fringe arranged horizontally on a handmade flatweave, or kilim. Its thin woven base is made on a cotton loom and hinted with dark stitching. Each sale of this modern hand woven rug supports the design team’s mission of reviving and sustaining local crafts and empowering the weaving community in the Egyptian village of Fowwa which is renowned for its flat woven kilim rugs.
- Handmade in Egypt
- Measurements: H5' x W8'
- Material: Egyptian wool on a cotton foundation
- Additional Information: For indoor use. Thin handmade kilim flatwoven on a cotton loom
Handwash cold with non-bleach detergent
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 3 to 4 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.