Almas Farmhouse Island Lighting Copper
The Almas Farmhouse Island Lighting in copper is a multi-faceted hanging light named after its shape. Almas means 'diamond' in Arabic, and this design celebrates the structure of traditional Moroccan lanterns. The farmhouse kitchen island lighting illuminates a kitchen area or dining table, allowing light to seep through its hand etched metal shade, casting a warm glow. The farmhouse island lighting is crafted by master artisans using traditional Moroccan metalworking techniques. The farmhouse island light fixtures are made from locally-sourced metal and sealed with a topcoat to preserve its color. Each fixture is delivered with a matching ceiling cup and adjustable cord.
- Handmade in Morocco
- Measurements: H9'' x W7''
- Material: Primary material is copper.
- Technical Information: UL Listed. For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. Can be installed with a dimmer. Locally sourced materials and sealed with top coat to preserve color. 80 hours of production time.
- Additional Information: MADE TO ORDER. Included: one LED bulb, 5" dia. canopy and 10ft adjustable black SVT fabric cord. Hardwired. Plug available per request. Request can be made in message box on CART page. Professional Install Required.
Use soft dry cloth to dust the fixtures off. No brass polisher needed. Fixtures are sealed with coat that preserves the color.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.