BWM Blue Pattern Fabric By The Yard
The Black woman magic Blue Pattern Fabric By The Yard is designed in Haiti. This blue toile fabric celebrates Black women from different generations. Incorporate the upholstery fabric blue to create bespoke window treatments, kitchen chairs, pillow or sofa covers. The African print fabric by the yard creates a memorable upholstered wall panel headboard in a bedroom. The fabric depicts portraits of these women: Iyoba Idia, Benin, 1500s; Henriette Saint-Marc, St Dominque, 1700s; Sanite Blair, Haiti, 1804; Kathleen Cleaver, USA, 1970 and Ti Cherie, Haiti, 1804.
- Made in U.K.
- Measurements: W59''
- Material: 309 gram cotton
- Additional Information: 5m (5.5 yards) minimum purchase. Designed and made in Haiti. Fabric printed in England. Quality of art and print guaranteed.
Dry clean or hand wash with cold water.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Ships in 3 to 4 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order. Final sale