BWM Green Bold Upholstery Fabric
The Black woman magic Green Bold Upholstery Fabric is designed in Haiti. It honors Black women from the 1500s up to present day. The bold print upholstery fabric updates kitchen chairs, pillow or sofa covers as well as upholstered wall panel headboards. The elegant fabric is sold as fabric by the yard. It depicts portraits of these women: Iyoba Idia, Benin, 1500s; Henriette Saint-Marc, St Dominque, 1700s; Sanite Blair, Haiti, 1804; Kathleen Cleaver, USA, 1970 and Ti Cherie, Haiti, 1804.
- Made in U.K.
- Measurements: W59''
- Material: 309 gram cotton
- Additional Information: 5m (5.5 yards) minimum purchase. Designed and made in Haiti. Fabric printed in England. Quality of art and print guaranteed.
Dry clean or hand wash with cold water.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Ships in 3 to 4 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order. Final sale