Riad Three Copper Pendant Light
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Introducing the Riad Three Copper Pendant Light, a stunning addition to any kitchen, bedroom, or dining room. Handmade in a beautiful Moroccan ornamental style, each copper pendant light is a unique work of art crafted by master artisans in Marrakech. The three metal spheres are grouped together vertically, creating a modern and stylish look that will elevate any space.
Named after the Riad style of living in Morocco, these copper pendant lights are a perfect choice for those looking for a unique and modern ceiling light. Whether you're looking for copper pendant light fixtures for your home or commercial space, the Riad Three Copper Pendant Light is UL listed and ready to install with a matching metal ceiling cup and adjustable cord.
These copper pendants are versatile and can be used in a variety of settings, from kitchens to living rooms, hallways, entryways, and more. The hand-etched shades add luxury and elegance, creating a warm and inviting ambiance. Upgrade your space with these modern and unique copper light fixtures today.
- Handmade in Morocco
- Measurements: H18'' x W6''
- Material: Primary material is copper.
- Technical Information: UL Listed. For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. Can be installed with a dimmer. Locally sourced materials and sealed with top coat to preserve color. 120 hours of production time.
- Additional Information: MADE TO ORDER. Included: one LED bulb, 5" dia. canopy and 10ft adjustable black SVT fabric cord. Hardwired. Plug available per request. Request can be made in message box on CART page. Professional Install Required.
Use soft dry cloth to dust the fixtures off. No brass polisher needed. Fixtures are sealed with coat that preserves the color.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.