Ula Copper Table lamp
The Ula Copper Table lamp is made up of pentagon-shaped sides, reminiscent of Marrakech architecture style. Copper table lamps are handcrafted by master artisans in Morocco. Each piece has a hammered copper shade that is hand etched. This accent lighting is set on top of a sturdy walnut base. Place the table lamp on a desk or on a bedside table in a bedroom or guest room. Choose to match the metal finish with closet or drawer hardware to tie together and complete a contemporary look.
- Handmade in Morocco
- Measurements: H7'' x W7''
- Material: Primary material is copper.
- Technical Information: UL Listed. For indoor use. 60 Watt max per bulb. LED Type bulbs recommended. Can be installed with a dimmer. Locally sourced materials and sealed with top coat to preserve color. 60 hours of production time.
- Additional Information: MADE TO ORDER. Included: one LED bulb, 6ft black SVT fabric cord and plug.
Use soft dry cloth to dust the fixtures off. No brass polisher needed. Fixtures are sealed with coat that preserves the color.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.