BWM White Wall Coverings Fabric
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Black woman magic White Wall Coverings Fabric is designed in Haiti. The wall upholstery fabric honors Black women throughout the centuries, from the 1500s to present day. The wall covering fabric is sold as fabric by the yard. Create bespoke kitchen, dining room and bedroom acents with upholstery ideas including wall panel headboards or cloth on wall for upholstered walls. The fabric depicts portraits of these women: Iyoba Idia, Benin, 1500s; Henriette Saint-Marc, St Dominque, 1700s; Sanite Blair, Haiti, 1804; Kathleen Cleaver, USA, 1970 and Ti Cherie, Haiti, 1804.
- Made in U.K.
- Measurements: W59''
- Material: 309 gram cotton
- Additional Information: 5m (5.5 yards) minimum purchase. Designed and made in Haiti. Fabric printed in England. Quality of art and print guaranteed.
Dry clean or hand wash with cold water.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Ships in 3 to 4 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order. Final sale