BWM Yellow Upholstery Fabric By The Yard
The Black woman magic Yellow Upholstery Fabric By The Yard is designed in Haiti. The accent fabric celebrates the female voice throughout history. Yellow fabrics update curtains, dining chair and bench seat cushions. This fabric by the yard depicts portraits of these women: Iyoba Idia, Benin, 1500s; Henriette Saint-Marc, St Dominque, 1700s; Sanite Blair, Haiti, 1804; Kathleen Cleaver, USA, 1970 and Ti Cherie, Haiti, 1804.
- Made in U.K.
- Measurements: W59''
- Material: 309 gram cotton
- Additional Information: 5m (5.5 yards) minimum purchase. Designed and made in Haiti. Fabric printed in England. Quality of art and print guaranteed.
Dry clean or hand wash with cold water.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Ships in 3 to 4 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order. Final sale