BWM Brown Toile Fabric By The Yard
The Black woman magic Brown Toile Fabric By The Yard is designed in Haiti. The washable upholstery fabric honors Black women, dating back to the 1500s through present day. This fabric by the yard updates curtains, dining chair or bench seat cushions. It depicts portraits of these women: Iyoba Idia, Benin, 1500s; Henriette Saint-Marc, St Dominque, 1700s; Sanite Blair, Haiti, 1804; Kathleen Cleaver, USA, 1970 and Ti Cherie, Haiti, 1804.
- Made in U.K.
- Measurements: W59''
- Material: 309 gram cotton
- Additional Information: 5m (5.5 yards) minimum purchase. Designed and made in Haiti. Fabric printed in England. Quality of art and print guaranteed.
Dry clean or hand wash with cold water.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Ships in 3 to 4 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Made to order. Final sale