BWM Black Gold Pillows
The Black woman magic Black and Gold Pillows are made in Haiti. The design of each gold lumbar pillow portraits Black women throughout the centuries, since the 1500s and to the present day. Create a captivating look with this yellow pillow.The fabric includes: Iyoba Idia, Benin, 1500s; Henriette Saint-Marc, St Dominque, 1700s; Sanite Blair, Haiti, 1804; Kathleen Cleaver, USA, 1970 and Ti Cherie, Haiti, 1804. May the women inspire you. Insert included with the black and gold pillows.
- Handmade in Haiti
- Measurements: H12'' x W15''
- Material: Cover: 100% cotton
- Additional Information: Includes insert. Designed and made in Haiti. Fabric printed in England. Quality of art and print guaranteed.
Dry clean or hand wash with cold water.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.