Gingerbread House 18x18 Pillow - Blue Beige
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Gingerbread House Pillow by Yael et Valerie illustrates the unique architecture of the landmark homes of Port-Au-Prince Haiti. This decorative 18""x18"" throw pillow adds an accent of color rich with history in its Haiti-inspired design. Indigo Blue front and Cream Beige back. Enjoy a piece of the tropics year round. Like its counterparts in the Yael et Valerie collection, it is an elegant piece that intersects history, culture, and art.
- Handmade in Haiti
Measurements: H18" x W18"
- Material: Cover: 100% Cotton on the cover. Weight 350gr
Inner: 100% Duck feather with a cotton cover
- Additional information: Includes a duck feather insert. Designed and made in Haiti. Fabric printed in England. Quality of art and print guaranteed.
Hand wash or dry clean.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 2 to 3 days
- Need this expedited? Contact Us
- Complimentary U.S. shipping; seamless returns
- Change your mind? Returns Policy