Cypress Mustard Floral Area Rug
The Cypress floral wool rug has a pattern of floral shapes in repetition. The motifs are geometric and adaptations of various plants, such as the cypress tree and the pomegranate fruit, that are common in Egypt and the Northeast Africa region. The floral wool rug is made using traditional techniques, interweaving various wefts and warps to create a flatweave that is durable and suitable for high traffic interior spaces.
- Handmade in Egypt
- Measurements: H5' x W8'
- Material: Egyptian wool on a cotton foundation
- Additional Information: For indoor use. Thin handmade kilim flatwoven on a cotton loom
Handwash cold with non-bleach detergent
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 3 to 4 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.