Anesu Minimalist Necklace
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The sophisticated design of the Anesu necklace features a two-tone cord accentuated by brass ornaments. Each necklace is made of a double braid rope meticulously hand swathed in ivory fiber and black hemp thread. The sheen and simplicity of brass complete this timeless piece, subtly connecting the African spirit with contemporary design.
Entirely handmade, each necklace is unique and may differ in appearance from another.
- Handmade in USA
- Measurement: H22"
- Material: Black double braid rope, cream fiber, brass industrial hardware
- Additional information: Slips over head
Keep your jewelry dry and store in airtight bag provided. Brass and copper oxidize naturally and develop a patina which is easily removed with a polishing cloth
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 2 weeks
- Need this expedited? Contact Us
- Complimentary U.S. shipping; made to order
- Change your mind? Returns Policy