Zulu 2 Rings Beaded Wood Centerpieces
The Two Rings beaded wood wall decor piece is inspired by Zulu beaded shields. Each piece is created by Zulu master artisans in South Africa who use two fine glass beaded rings, embellished with cowrie shells and attached to a wooden frame. Traditionally the detail and decor on the shields symbolizes status and wealth. Hang the Two Rings beaded wood wall decor piece on a wall or display it on a dining room table.
- Handmade in South Africa
- Measurements: H24'' x W10''
- Material: Wood, glass beads, cowrie shells
- Additional Information: For indoor use.
Clean with a damp cloth
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Handmade for you, ships in 4 to 6 weeks, if out of stock.
- Free shipping within contiguous U.S.
- Change your mind? Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.